What is wishful thinking? Why is it stopping you from being successful at betting? How to deal with it? You will be able to find answers to these and many other questions in our new tipster’s guide.
Being successful at betting is not so easy. Based on various data, only 5% are constantly winning. What about the other 95%? Do they have too much money and just like to share them with poor bookmakers? Of course, no! Why are they then systematically losing their hardly-earned money? On the factors that stand between you and success is wishful thinking.
WARNING! This website is destined for people living in countries where online gambling, including bookmakers, is legal. The website is intended only for adults. Before using the website we advise all users to check if such websites are allowed in their country. Terms and Conditions