Landing a bet could be quite challenging at times. Well, what about landing 17 of them in the row?
One lucky football punter showed how it is done & beat the bookmaker Ladbrokes in an exclusive fashion thanks to a 17-fold football accumulator. The punter managed to correctly predict 15 outcomes & two BTTS selections to flip its £50 stake into a solid £66,000 payout.
The wager was a true miracle, being saved three times, thanks to the late drama. Lady Luck had to turn things around during the SV Elversberg vs Sonnenhof Grossaspach matchup and helped Elversberg to come from behind & secure 3 points with the 90th-minute goal.
Followed by a couple of more late miracles the wager was kept alive and turned around to bring a fortune for the risky bettor.
Please, feel free to check out the whole winnings betslip down below.
- Blackpool to beat Doncaster - 1.57 (4/7)
- Cittadella to beat Virtus Entella - 1.33 (1/3)
- Empoli to beat Cosenza Calcio - 1.30 (3/10)
- Ballymena to beat Carrick Rangers - 1.60 (6/10)
- Glenavon FC to beat Portadown - 1.53 (8/15)
- Linfield to beat Crusaders - 1.73 (8/11)
- SC Freiburg II to beat VfB Stuttgart II - 1.57 (4/7)
- Offenbacher Kickers to beat FC Hornburg - 1.73 (8/11) (84th-minute winner)
- TSV Steinbach 1921 to beat TSV Schott Mainz - 1.14 (1/7)
- Beijing Guoan to beat Dalian Pro - 1.13 (2/15)
- Omonia Nicosia to beat AEK Lamaca - 1.60 (6/10)
- Lokomotiv Plovdiv to beat FC CSKA 1948 - 1.29 (2/7) - MATCH VOID
- PFC Ludogorets Razgrad to beat Beroel - 1.33 (1/3)
- SV Elversberg to beat SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach - 1.57 (4/7) (90th minute winner)
- Charlton v Lincoln BTTS - 1.70 (7/10) (89th-minute consolation)
- Montrose v Partick BTTS - 1.53 (8/15)
- East Fife to beat Forfar - 1.91 (10/11) (90th-minute winner)
- Stranraer to beat Edinburgh City - 1.95 (19/20)