Today, we prepared a list of interesting special bets you can put on North Korea. The first selection on our list is betting on where the North Korean leader will travel next. You can find various destinations, among which there’s Guam with 1/1 (2.0), Tokyo with 2/1 (3.00) and Moscow, Beijing & London with 33/1 (34.00). What about other places? Where would you like Kim Jong-Un to travel next?
Next up on the list is the way the supreme commander will be removed from his position. You can get 8/1 (9.00) for Jong-Un to just quit his job, which is rather unlikely to happen. Another option for the end of nuclear baby’s reign is people. Top online bookmakers give us 5/1 (6.00) odds for the possibility of North Korean people to unite and overthrow their current leader. The least appealing odds has the option of Kim’s death, which is right now settled at 1/10 (1.10).
If this was not enough for you guys, then we have something else for you to think about. This is where it gets really crazy! It’s not a secret any more that the ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman is “friends” with Jong-Un, which pushed bookmakers to propose the odds of 33/1 (34.00) on the possibility of the NBA game to be played in North Korea within the next ten years. Would we ever watch LeBron James or Stephen Curry play there? Let us know what you think.
Just to finish this hot North Korea bets list, here you go with a couple of more related selections:
- North Korea to bid for the right to host the Olympic Games. 10/1 (11.00)
- North Korea to offer a trade alliance to the UK once Brexit is complete. 40/1 (41.00)
- The Leader to emigrate to America. 50/1 (51.00)
- A statue of Donald Trump to be erected in North Korea this year. 66/1 (67.00)
- Kim Jong-Un to purchase an English Premier League football club. 66/1 (67.00)
- Kim Jong-Un to challenge Trump to a game of golf to settle their dispute. 80/1 (81.00)
- Kim Jong-Un to demand his face is added to Mount Rushmore. 100/1 (101.00)